We will pick you up from the nearest Australian international Airport, get you to the wine region of your choice and show you the very best of Australian wine encounters. You’ll see behind-the-scenes, sample great wines, meet the amazing people and experience the diverse terroir that is Australian wine.
We provide encounters beyond the expected, by ensuring cellars are ready, museum stock and rare wines are on hand for tasting, and that private spaces are available. At personalised winemaker dinners, you’ll get to meet some of the most outstanding and upcoming Australian winemakers.
We will source wines and liaise with winemakers to prepare an amazing four day and three night wine encounter itinerary. We will introduce you to one or two emerging wineries that you may not have discovered, as well as some hard to get vintages of the great wines you already know and love. We also have a passion for international wines, so will introduce you to some that have influenced us, as well as the winemakers we visit.
A typical itinerary would include:
- Four days and three nights experiencing the uniqueness of Australia's wine
- Hard to find current and museum vintages
- Organising private dinners with winemakers
- Working with chefs to develop meals especially created to feature your selected wines
- Pick-up from the nearest international airport
If you are interested, we can add one of our great guides to share their industry knowledge and passion with you.
It takes significant up-front effort to prepare these Unique Encounters and source the wines, so we need to work with you:
- A non-refundable deposit of $2000 plus local taxes must be paid on booking
- Groups are a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 15
- All guests must pay in full 4 weeks before the encounter.
Our Unique Encounters package is our introduction to great Australian wine. If you want impossible to find encounters, have a look at our Platinum package. For unrestrained Australian and international wine pleasure, check out Sublime.