100% tailored to your requirements, our Platinum encounters are held in any one of Australia's incredible wine regions. We will source wines and liaise with winemakers, local growers, chefs and restaurants to prepare an amazing four-day and three-night itinerary. We will introduce you to the one or two emering wineries that you may not have discovered yet, as well source some difficult to get vintages of the great wines that you already know and love. As we have a passion for international wines, we will introduce you to those that have influenced our winemaker partners.
A typical itinerary would include:
- 2 nights and 3 days experiencing the uniqueness that Australia's wine has to offer
- Back vintages from the secondary market (auctions and private cellars) in addition to current and museum vintages
- Organising private encounters with winemakers
- Working with chefs to develop meals especially designed to feature your selected wines
- Developing a meal inside a winery during vintage
- One of our great guides to share their industry knowledge and passion with you
- Pick-up from your home
- Travel in chauffeured luxury cars, chartered flights and helicopters as appropriate.
For smaller groups, we are periodically able to source heritage accommodation that is very rarely used and prepare meals at these unique locations.
We typically undertake these encounters on the winery sites or in the regions, but we have identified some very interesting alternative venues. These may be in the Australian outback or sites of scientific, historical or cultural significance.
It takes significant up-front effort to prepare these Platinum Encounters and source the wines, so we need to work with you:
- A 25% deposit paid within 10 days of booking.
- Preferred group size is minimum of 3, maximum 10- but we can cater for solo/couple travellers or larger groups.
- Full payment 90 days prior to travel.
Our Platimum Encounter is only bettered in Australia by our Sublime package. We also offer a more restrained Unique Encounters package.